- Baltimore-Washington International
- Dulles International
- Washington National
All three are about an hour and 20 minutes away!
- Cobblestone Inn in Waynesboro, PA
Call the hotel directly at 717-765-0034 and request the "Fan Huang Wedding" block name to receive a discounted rate for a double queen room ($160/night).
- Sleep Inn Emmittsburg, MD
Call the hotel directly at (240) 307-4027 and request the "Huang/Clements Wedding" block name to receive a discounted rate for a double full-sized room ($142/night) or single king sized room (165/night). 2 night minimum.
- Days Inn Waynesboro, PA
- Super 8 Thurmont, MD
- Liberty Mountain Resort
- Ole Mink Farm Cabins & Campsites
- Hoover House Bed and Breakfast
- The Amberson House Bed and Breakfast
- Mansion House 1757 Boutique Inn
Sightseeing & Attractions
- National Shrine Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes
A mountaintop Catholic shrine complex including an 1875 recreation of the original grotto in Lourdes. Very popular!
- Elizabeth Ann Seton Shrine
Yet another shrine complex at the base of the mountain, featuring a basilica, museum, and several historic outbuildings all honoring the first American-born saint.
- Gettysburg National Military Park
Site of both the pivotal Civil War battle and Lincoln's Gettsyburg Address. A must-see!
- Eisenhower National Historic Site
President Dwight D. Eisenhower's home and cattle ranch, with shuttles from Gettysburg.
- Cunningham Falls State Park
Large & scenic park including a lake, mountain trails, and the titular falls.
- Catoctin Wildlife Preserve
50-acre outdoor zoo with safari rides.
- Hagerstown, MD
The largest city in Maryland's panhandle. Lots of museums, historic buildings, and places to shop.
- Waynesboro, PA
The closest form of civilization to the wedding venue. Check out the rustic main street!
Check out this Google Map to see where everything is in relation to each other, and for other goodies!